Rok Boudica Prime Talent Tree Build, Pairings, and Equipments Guide

Boudica prime(Legendry Boudica) is currently one of the best archer commanders in rise of kingdoms(rok). She is so versatile and can be paired with plenty of commanders. With new archer commander, Zhuge Liang coming to the game, Legendary Boudica has became absolutely insane. In this guide you will find Boudica Prime talent tree builds, best commander pairings, best Equipments, formations and pretty much anything you need to know

Is Boudica Prime Worth Investing?

Yes, Boudica Prime is not only worth investing but also one of the top priority commanders you need to get. Regardless, you being a main archer player or not, she is a must have commander. Boudica is part of number one open filed pairing and currently ranks very high on ROK commander Tier list.

Boudica Prime Skill Overview

Revenge of the Iceni (Active Skill)

Required Rage: 1000

Deals direct damage to the current target (Damage Factor 2300), and increases their skill damage taken by 35% and reduces their March Speed by 30% for 3 seconds.

Direct Damage Factor: 1500 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2300
Skill Damage Taken Increased By: 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35%

Unending Struggle (passive)

Increases archer units’ attack by 30% and their march speed by 10%. In troops led by Boudica, archer units gain 30% increased defense when the troop has fewer than 80% of its units remaining.

Archer Attack Bonus: 15% / 18% / 21% / 25% / 30%
Archer March Speed Bonus: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
Archer Defense Bonus: 15% / 18% / 21% / 25% / 30%

Blessing of the Forest (passive)

Reduces skill damage taken by troops by 25% while on the map. When while on the man wh taking skill damage on the map, damage for the troop’s next normal attack has a 50% chance to increase by 25%, and a 25% chance to increase by 50% (both increases can trigger independently once every 7 seconds).

Skill Damage Taken Reduction: 10% / 13% / 16% / 20% / 25%
Normal Attack Damage Bonus (50% Chance): 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%
Normal Attack Damage Bonus (25% Chance): 20% / 25% / 30% / 40% / 50%

Shield of the Ancestors (passive)

When attacking troops, troops receive healing (Healing Factor 800) after using active skills, and Archers deal 5% increased damage to Infantry. The healing effect can trigger once every 7 seconds.

Archers Deal Increased Damage to Infantry: 1% / 2% / 3% / 4% / 5%
Healing Factor: 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 / 800

Rage of the Iceni (expertise)

Increases damage dealt by Archers by 10%. When under control effects, the troop has a 80% chance to dispel them.

Skill upgrade order


Boudica Prime is a commander that you need to have on expertise to properly take advantage of her. Why? Well, her expertise skill has 80% chance to dispel control effect. In simple words, you can’t get hit by silence, disarm and heal immune effects.

As per her other 4 skills, You need to max out first active skill before anything else. after that you can go in pretty much any order you like, since all 4 skill are useful in battle and you will need her expertise skill in the end anyway.


  • Extremely High skill damage
  • Fine balance between offence and defence
  • Skill damage taken reduction, something that will you receive a lot on the field.
  • Healing
  • Can’t be silenced
  • Out performs Nevsky and Joan (terms and conditions applied)
  • So much damage output that it makes infantry cry
  • Extremely versatile


  • Lacks march speed
  • No counter damage
  • No AOE
  • Expertise is must have

What is commander Boudica Prime good at?

Pretty Much everything. you name it, she can do it. Boudica prime is beast on open field, excellent for rally, solid in Canyons and all the other games modes like ceroli, Champion of Olympia, Golden Kingdom, and others.

Reason why Boudica prime is so good is that, she has nice balance between offensive and defense. On top of that, her skills have great synergy with plenty of other commanders.

Boudica Prime Talent Tree builds

Boudica Prime is best to be used as primary commander, making these talent tree extremely important. Below you will find Boudica prime talent tree for several different scenarios.

The Best Talent Tree (Open field / Rally / Canyons)

Boudica Prime best talent tree

No matter what you are doing, this is the talent tree you should be using for Boudica prime. It will work for long lasting openfield battles, Rallying objectives and cities as well as canyons. The reason why this build is not using Feral nature is because in testing we have found that Whistling Arrows works better for her as you will be using archer troops only.

Alternative Build for City Pops and Murderballs

Talent tree Legendary boudica

Well feral nature may not be best choice for boudica prime, however if you just wanna do some city pop kills on your enemies or go all out in murder ball then faster skill cycle of this talent build will surely help.

Boudica Prime commander pairings

As mentioned before, Boudica prime is very versatile and can be paired with pretty much Any archer commander in the game, however these pairings will be slightly better than the others.

Rise of kingdoms zhuge liang

Zhuge Liang is currently the number one Archer commander in the game. His pairing with Boudica prime is simply unbeatable at the moment. Use Boudica as primary and Zhuge as secondary and see Nevsky and Joan (previous best) getting destroyed.

nebuchadnezzar Rise of Kingdoms

What is the Three things Boudica lacks? March speed, Counter Damage and AOE Damage. Well, behold the Nebuchadnezzar, this guy has all three of those things. Boudica prime and Nebu complement each other very well. Together they can do so much damage while also being a tanky. Without doubt Nebu is still one of the best choice for Boudica prime.

YSG (Secondary)

ysg rise of kingdoms

Ramesses primary and YSG secondary was the very popular archer pair. He brought valuable attack tree, Healing, defense and march speed to the table, While YSG sniped enemies as secondary with his insane 5 Target AOE damage. Well, Boudica Prime does everything that Ramesses does, only better. You can Surely use this combination for more offensive power compared to Nebu pair, while sacrificing on defense.

Amanitore (Primary)

Amanitore Rise of kingdoms

Amanitore has insane damage output with AOE, however her biggest problem is that she silences herself to get 80% damage boost. Now check out Boudica prime’s expertise skill, she has 80% chance to remove silence. So basically, self-silence from Amanitore is gone and now It’s pure nuking without any restriction. Amanitore will also provide defensiveness to the pairing. These pairing will do so much damage together while being tanky at the same time.

Henry V (Secondary)

Rise of kingdoms Henry

Boudica Prime and Henry V works same as Nebu pairing, The only difference is more tanky and More single target damage without AOE damage.

Ramesses II (Primary)

rise of Kingdoms Ramesses

In case you haven’t noticed, there hasn’t been commanders in recent times who can counter healing. Ramesses and Boudica both can do minor and lots of single target damage. So, if you want to quickly snip down target near your city without taking too many wounded, this pair will surely help.

Tomyris (Primary)

tomyris rise of kingdoms

People often forgets how important the role of debuffer is in the open field battle. Tomyris one of the best debuffer in the game, she makes target more skill damage from you as well your ally. As you know Boudica prime does lots of skill damage. So, using this pair won’t only give you lots of kills but will also help out your ally greatly. If you want to play supporting role, then this pair will be definitely a good choice.

Don’t forget to check out this best commander pairing guide for 2023 to get most of your commanders.

Boudica Prime Best Equipements

Ultimate equipment set

  • Weapon: Dragon’s Breath Bow
  • Helm: Dragon’s Breath Helm
  • Chest: Dragon’s Breath plate
  • Glove: Dragon’s Breath Vambraces
  • Legs: Dragon’s Breath Tassets
  • Boots: Dragon’s Breath Boots

Stat boost from the set:

Archer Attack – 29.5%
Archer Defense – 27.5%
Archer Health – 16%
All troops Attack – 3%
Skill Damage – 3%

Medium equipment set

Stat boost from the set:

  • Weapon: Dragon’s Breath Bow
  • Helm: Revival Helm
  • Chest: Revival Plate
  • Glove: Revival Gauntlets
  • Legs: Revival Greaves
  • Boots: Dragon’s Breath Boots

Stat boost from the set:

Archer Attack – 12%
Archer Defense – 42.5%
Archer Health – 0%
All Troop Attack – 6%
All Troop Defense – 3%

F2P equipment set.

  • Weapon: Golden Age
  • Helm: Revival Helm
  • Chest: Revival Plate
  • Glove: Revival Gauntlets
  • Legs: Revival Greaves
  • Boots: Flame Treads

Stat boost from the set:

Archer Attack – 1%
Archer Defense – 28%
Archer Health – 5.5%
All Troop Attack – 3%
All Troop Defense – 3%

ROK – New Redeem Gift Codes List

Boudica Prime Best Formation

Boudica Prime does lot skill damage. And the commander that you pair her with will most likely do the same. so, the best formation for her will be Wedge Formation. It can boost skill damage by an extra 5% which will be devastating given Boudica already have high skill damage to begin with.

How useful was this post?

Help us by create better content by clicking on smiley!

Average rating 4.3 / 5. Vote count: 3

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply