Rise of Kingdoms (ROK) is mostly about making strategies, war, and finding out who can spend more with their visa cards. However, that shouldn’t stop you from making a beautiful city layout and showing off around the Rise of Kingdoms community. We have found some truly awesome-looking city layout designs which you can use for inspiration. Whether you like a clean and simple city design or a fully detailed and stuffed city design, we have added both. Additionally, there are some funny and cute city layouts to make you smile and go Aww.
Read this: We don’t own any of the designs, they were randomly collected from the game. You can comment below or reach us by going to the Contact Us page for proper credit or removal.
How to submit your designs: Upload city design images to google drive or any other image hosting site and share the link with us in a comment. We will update them here to inspire others:)
Does base layout matter in the rise of kingdoms?
No, the base layout does not matter in rok as it does in some other games like Clash of Clans. It’s purely decorative and doesn’t affect your city’s defense.
Can you copy layouts in Rise of Kingdoms?
Yes, you can copy and paste your own city layout into the ROK. You can check the video below to find out how you can do it. Now if you wondering if you can copy someone else’s layout then the answer is no you can’t.
Best city layout designs
Funny City layout
Warning: Images below might be offensive to some people, only proceed at your own wish.
How to design your own city layout in ROK
Now after seeing all of these designs if you are feeling inspired or creative, this is how you can design your own city layout design in Rise of Kingdoms.
- Click on the build icon(one that looks like a tiny hammer) located at the bottom left.
- Now click on the City editor icon.
- In city editor, you have three options, “Edit”, “Copy” and “Apply”. You can create up to three designs. you can copy design 1 and paste it into design 2 or 3 and you can activate any one of them by clicking active.
- Click on Edit and it will open up the city layout editor. You will all of the buildings and decorations located on the bottom panel. drag them into the map and start designing your city the way you see fit.
- Buy more decorative items like roads, trees, sculptures, and limited edition structures and included them in your design