Millions of users had said goodbye to Facebook because of privacy issues. Now Facebook has finally added the “Off-Facebook activity” tool Into their settings. It will give you more user control and better transparency. It will somewhat restrict FB’s use of third-party tracking.
How to clear Off-Facebook Activity
Here is a full step by step guide to clear out the history of your Facebook account.
- First up login into your Facebook account and go into settings. In settings locate the “Off-Facebook Activity” tab. Or you can just click here to go to that page.
- Once you click on a view button you will see a bunch of just like in the picture below. Click on Clear History button, a popup will open to confirm your action. and that’s it once you confirm your Facebook activity history will be cleared.
More Permanent solution
If you want to disconnect your off-Facebook activities from your account permanently follow these steps.
- Follow the same steps as clearing history, but this time click on the “Manage future activity” option.
- Once you click that option, it will open up a pop-up window like this. Click the “manage future activity” button.
- After that, another page will open up with an option to turn off Future Off-facebook Activity.
- That’s it, folks. you have done it!